The definition of a coach is a professional who supports, empowers, and challenges individuals to help them realize their personal and professional goals. The coaching relationship is a partnership relying on a high level trust and connection between coach and client. The coach helps the client clarify their own agenda and supports them in creating and following through on a strategy to achieve their goals.
My approach is heart-centered-team-driven, personalized, and holistic. I help clients create lifestyles and mentalities of well-being through self-awareness and empowerment.
How I can help you:
- Create a more balanced and fulfilling life
- Clarify health & wellness goals
- Cope more effectively with change
- Overcome a block that’s stopping you from achieving your goals
- Stay focused
- Design a meaningful path
- Discover your life purpose and create a life that expresses it
- Develop and follow through on a plan of action
- Enhance personal and professional relationships
- Clarify your priorities and how to best use your time and energy
- Integrate spirituality into your daily life
Sessions typically consist of an initial 60 minute consult and then we can create a personalized plan. Typically, I will have you commit for a three month time period. A weekly 45 minute call is included along with email support. Sessions can be in person locally or by phone and internet anywhere globally. Additionally I am available for hospital visits for critically ill patients.
Call 415-358-2009 for more info or click the "Let's get started!" button below to book an appointment.